What do YOU think is going to happen to the Wii?

Hey, I'm new to this forum. I'm really not sure if this is breaking any rules or not.

But.. What do you think is going to happen to the wii in the next 5 years? :confused:

UltimateGamer

Hmmm Good question.....

Hey, I'm new to this forum. I'm really not sure if this is breaking any rules or not.

But.. What do you think is going to happen to the wii in the next 5 years? :confused:

I dunno dude, Nintendo didn't make big waves with the launch of the WiiU, so it's uncertain to speculate if they will stay with consoles that are all focused on motion controls. But don't worry Nintendo won't ever go the way of Sega and die out as a console developer....There 3DS is doing phenomenal in the market and they just announced huge news with a new Pokemon game.

Anathema

Administrator
Staff member
It seems Wii modding is still alive and kicking today. I don't have my original Wii but plan to get a replacement. I guess to a lot of people today the Wii is a distant memory but there were a lot of great games available. I dismissed the console as a gimmick originally so didn't really spend much time playing one until it was past its prime.